Respecting the provisions of the law, restaurant Sotacel(onwards, Also Website) technical and organizational measures undertakes to take, depending on the level of security appropriate to the risk of data collected.
- The rules (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, from 27 April 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (RGPD).
- Organic Law 3/2018, from 5 from December, Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, from 21 from December, by Regulation approved development of the Organic Law 15/1999, from 13 from December, Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- The law 34/2002, from 11 of July, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
Responsible for the processing of personal data collected Restaurant Sotacel is: JASPI 2000SL, provided with NIF: B43911981 and registered in: ________ the following registry data: ________, whose representative is: ________(onwards, Responsible for treatment). Your contact details are as follows:
Telephone contact: ________
Contact email: ________
Chief Data Protection (DPD)
The Data Protection Officer (DPD, or DPO English) It is responsible for ensuring compliance with the rules of data protection to which it is subject Restaurante Sotacel. User can contact the DPD appointed by the Head of treatment using the following contact details: ________.
Registration Personal Data
In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD-RGPD and GDD, we inform you that personal data collected by Restaurant Sotacel by extended forms on your pages will be stored and treated in our files in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between Restaurante Sotacel and the user or maintaining the relationship established in the forms that fill, or to address a request or query the same. Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of the LOPD-RGPD and GDD, is applicable unless the exception provided for in Article 30.5 of the RGPD, an activity log is maintained specifying treatment, according to its purposes, processing activities carried out and the other circumstances set out in RGPD.
Principles treatment of personal data
The processing of personal data of the user shall be subject to the following principles set out in Article 5 of the RGPD and Article 4 and following of the Organic Law 3/2018, from 5 from December, Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights:
- Principle permissibility, loyalty and transparency: will be required at all times the consent of the prior user completely transparent information purposes for which personal data are collected.
- Principle purpose limitation: personal data will be collected for specified purposes, explicit and legitimate.
- Minimization principle data: personal data collected will only strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Limitation principle retention period: Personal data shall only be maintained to identify the user is allowed as long as necessary for the purposes of treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be processed so that its security and confidentiality is guaranteed.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: Responsible treatment will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
Data categories covered in Restaurant Sotacel are only identifying data. In no case, special categories of personal data are processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the RGPD.
legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Restaurant Sotacel is committed to obtaining the explicit and verifiable consent of the user for the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall be entitled to withdraw consent at any time. It will be as easy as giving it withdraw consent. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On the occasions where the user must or can provide their data through forms for consultations, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, you will be informed if completing any of them are mandatory because they are essential for the proper conduct of the operation performed.
Fines 528 25525282222 5 852 82 52828252 828 55228 personal
228 55228 2258225828 822 528585528 2 22828225528 225 ________ 822 85 282588555 52 22525 258888255, 52888255 2 8522885 828 82225228828 282588288528 22252 28 58282 228 2 28 5855582 2 28 2522228282222 52 85 52858822 852 82 2825882285 22 828 22525855828 852 2822 582822 5288222 2 2555 5222525 525 828888255 2 82285825.
5255822222, 828 55228 225552 825 5288825528 822 525 282588555 822258858 52 225822588258822, 222552885 2 28255882885, 2 58288855528 2522858 528 282222 828858 52 ________, 588 8222 2555 85 2525588822, 58258225282222 52 55228 2 28255828 52 255222822 2555 5528555 28 822222852 22252552 58 5855582, 588 8222 2222555 85 8588555, 25288225282222 2 2582258822 225 28 58282 228.
52 28 2222222 22 852 82 28222252 828 55228 2258225828, 82 822252555 58 5855582 582585 528 282 2 28228 28228828828 528 25525282222 5 852 82 5282825552 828 55228 2258225828; 28 52885, 528 582 2 5828 852 82 5555 5 85 82225258822 5282288555.
Retention periods of personal data
The personal data will only be held for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of treatment and, in any case, only during the next term: ________, or until the User requests its deletion.
By the time that personal data are collected, It will inform the user about the period during which personal data will be kept or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
Personal User data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
Should the Responsible for the treatment intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time that personal data are collected, It will inform the user about the third country or international organization which intends to transfer the data, as well as the existence or absence of an adequacy decision by the Commission.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions in Articles 8 of the RGPD and 7 Organic Law 3/2018, from 5 from December, Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights, Only those over 14 years may grant consent to the processing of personal data lawfully by Restaurant Sotacel. If it is a minor 14 years, You will require the consent of parents or guardians for treatment, and this will only be considered lawful on the extent that they have authorized.
Confidentiality and security of personal data
Restaurant Sotacel undertakes to take the necessary organizational and technical measures, depending on the level of security appropriate to the risk of data collected, so that the security of personal data is guaranteed and avoid destruction, accidental or unlawful loss or alteration of personal data processed, stored or processed otherwise, or communication or unauthorized access to such data.
The Web site has an SSL certificate (Secure Socket Layer), It is ensuring that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, to being the transmission of data between the server and the user, and feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
Nevertheless, because Restaurante Sotacel can not guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access to personal data, Responsible treatment undertakes to inform the User without undue delay when a violation of security of personal data that is likely to entail a high risk for the rights and freedoms of individuals happen. Following the provisions of Article 4 of the RGPD, means violation of the security of all personal data security violation that results in the destruction, accidental or unlawful loss or alteration of personal data processed, stored or processed otherwise, or communication or unauthorized access to such data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the head of the treatment, who agrees to report and to ensure through a legal or contractual obligation that confidentiality is respected by its employees, associated, and every person that will make information accessible.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
Users have and may Restaurante Sotacel, so, exercise against the Head of the treatment the following rights recognized in the RGPD and the Organic Law 3/2018, from 5 from December, Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights:
- Right of access: Is the right of the user to obtain confirmation of whether Restaurante Sotacel is not trying or your personal data and, if so, specific information on their personal data and Restaurant Sotacel the treatment performed or performed, as well as, among other, information available on the origin of such data and the recipients of communications made or planned thereof.
- Right of rectification: Is the right of the user to modify personal data that are inaccurate or, taking into account the purpose of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right suppression (“the right to be forgotten”): It is the right of the User, provided that the legislation does not state otherwise, to obtain the deletion of your personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the user has withdrawn its consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; User objects to the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue the same; personal data have been treated unlawfully; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or personal data has been obtained product of a direct supply of the information society to a minor 14 years. In addition to delete data, Responsible treatment, taking into account the available technology and the cost of their implementation, it shall take reasonable steps to inform those responsible who are seeking the personal data of the request of the party concerned suppression of any link to such personal data.
- The right to limitation of treatment: Is the right of the User to limit the processing of personal data. The User is entitled to obtain the limitation of treatment when challenging the accuracy of your personal data; treatment is unlawful; Responsible treatment no longer needs the personal data, but the user needs to make claims; and when the user has opposed treatment.
- Right to data portability: If the treatment is effected by automated means, the user is entitled to receive from the Responsible for processing personal data in a structured format, commonly used and Readable, and to transmit them to another responsible for treatment. Whenever technically possible, Responsible treatment directly transmit the data to the other responsible.
- Right opposition: Is the right of the user to not perform the processing of personal data or treatment thereof will cease from Restaurante Sotacel.
- Right not to beunless the subject of a decision based solely on treatmentautomated, including profiling: Is the right of the user to not be an individualized decision based solely on automated processing of personal data, including profiling, existing unless the law provides otherwise.
So that, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD-http://www.satacel.com”, specifying:
- Name, surnames of the User and copy of the DNI. In cases where representation is admitted, identification will also be required by the same means the person representing the User, and the supporting document representation. Photocopy of the ID card may be replaced, any other legally valid means proving identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information they want to access.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document attesting to the request made.
This application and other documents attached may be sent to the following address and / or email:
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties other than restaurant Sotacel, and therefore they are not operated by Restaurant Sotacel. Holders of such websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or violation of the regulations in force in the way they are treating your personal data, You shall be entitled to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State in which he has his habitual residence, workplace or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es).
II. Cookies Policy
258 8222828 822 25282582822228 55222528828 52 52822855 52 82225258822 52852885 5 858 252225228858 522252825558 225 28 5855582 5555222 85 888825 58 58282 228 822 28 282 52 52822282582 8222 5855582, 2 225822588255 85 25225822885 2 28 582 528 58282 228, 2 252522 2528822, 225 2222282, 525555 5 85222828855 2 52828825 2552528.
Information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Web Site, the pages visionadas, the time has been on the Web site and the sites visited just before and after the same. Nevertheless, No cookie allows the same to contact the telephone number of the user or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the hard drive of the user or steal personal information. The only way that private information of the user part of the cookie file is that the user personally give this information to the server.
cookies are those that are sent to the computer or the user device and managed exclusively by Restaurant Sotacel for best performance of the Web Site. The information collected is used to improve the quality of the Web Site and its Content and user experience. These cookies can recognize the user as a recurring visitor to the Web site and adapt the content to provide content to suit your preferences.
The(s) entity(it is) charge(s) supply of cookies may(n) give this information to third parties, as long as required by law or is a third party to process this information to those entities.
Cookies social networking
Restaurant Sotacel incorporates social networking plugins, They are allowing access them from the Web Site. For this reason, Social networking cookies can be stored in the user's browser. Holders of these social networks have their own data protection policies and cookies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The user should refer to them for information about these cookies and, where appropriate, of the processing of personal data. For information purposes only below the links that are available these privacy policies and / or cookies:
Youtube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl = 419&gl=mx
Google+: https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl =
To disable, reject and delete cookies